The North Shore Tour de Cure is more than just a cycling event. It is a day where riders and volunteers join forces in the fight to Stop Diabetes and raise critical funds for research, education and advocacy in support of the American Diabetes Association. From five cycling route options and a new 5K walk/run option to a post-ride festival featuring lunch, live music, vendors, activities and more, the ADA needs your help!
Join the ranks of our most dedicated volunteers! Day-of-event positions include:
- Event Set up
- Route Signage
- Volunteer Check-in
- SAG (Support And Gear) Vehicle Driver or Assistance
- Medical Support
- Rest Stop Volunteer
- Road Marshall (Stationary at high traffic intersections)
- Route Marshall
- Traffic Control
- Start/Finish line cheer teams
- Active Kids’ Area
- Lunch Tent
- And more!
When: Sunday, May 20th, 2018
Where: Topsfield Fairgrounds
207 Boston Street, Topsfield, MA 01983
Make a difference- Sign up to volunteer and join our community to Stop Diabetes today!
For more information, please visit us at www.diabetes.org/northshoretour, register directly at http://signup.com/go/riCBNBv or contact Volunteer Captain, Beth, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Statement: Our mission is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. We lead the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and fight for those affected by diabetes.
- We fund research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes.
- We deliver services to hundreds of communities.
- We provide objective and credible information.
- We give voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training