The Zion Farms and Market would not be possible without the help of our volunteers. Volunteers write articles, take photos, help maintain the garden, help the kids involved in our youth farming programs, and of course, keep the market running every first and third Saturday of the month.
Market Day Volunteer Opportunities
- Setup: Help set up tent, tables, chairs, signs, and produce. This position can include heavy lifting.
- Parking Attendant: Assist with guiding customers into spots and managing traffic into/out of the farm.
- Greeters: Move throughout the market answering questions and directing customers, and perform an hourly customer count. They can also assist vendors and guests and be a friendly face at the market.
- Market Table: These volunteers help run the Zion Farms and Market both. Duties include answering customer questions, selling market merchandise, and more.
- Breakdown: Help take down tent, tables, chairs, signs, and produce. This position can include heavy lifting.
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Setup Starts at 7am; Market Hours: 9am - 2pm;