HGSCA is seeking for a Membership Coordinator. The Membership Coordinator shall be responsible for recruiting new members, re-selling dropped (canceled) members, retaining and servicing existing members, sponsorships and advertising, and performing other activities related to the organization’s vision, all as prescribed by the Board of Directors.
We look forward to working with retirees who would like to find the perfect opportunity to pursue their interests and feed their passions. We know that retirees reap a host of physical, mental and emotional health benefits from volunteering while they find a way to contribute positively to society.
Here are three positive effects they get from giving back
- We know that older adults who volunteer tend to live longer. We would like them to feel
- Volunteering exercises the brain. Because it engages them in solving problems, volunteering may also improve the cognitive health of retirees
- Volunteers are more socially active and less lonely
(From Forbes, to read the whole article click on the link https://goo.gl/yaa7By)
- Must embrace the mission of HGSCA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
ACTUAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to meet once a month via Skype or in person to communicate with the Board of Directors.
- Able to work from home (The prospective decides the how/when) and use our email system to communicate with the Board of Directors
- Selling new memberships
- Re-selling memberships to dropped (canceled) members
- Maintaining excellence in customer service for increased member retention
- Responsible for managing and servicing existing members. Responsible for follow-up calls to recently sold accounts to ensure retention as well sales calls to ensure renewal of previously sold accounts.
- Prospecting for new members by identifying and qualifying new leads
- Conducting both field and telephone presentations to prospective new members
- Setting goals monthly with the President of our organization
- Maintaining accurate call/visit records and up-to-date prospect lists and generates monthly activity and forecast reports.
- Represent HGSCA at events, luncheons, trade shows and functions where membership sales potential exists.
- Coordinating the organization of members - informational meetings
- Assist in the coordination of the annual membership drive
- Selling sponsorships for HGSCA events and programs
- Facilitating the participation of members for events and activities
- Maintains and nurtures relationships with both new and existing members
- Assists in overall success of membership programs and success of the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned
E-mail resume to Kenia Mosquera at HGSCA: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a non-profit organization (501c3) created to foster cultural and educational exchange, medical assistance, tourism, art, commercial trade opportunities and good will between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Houston, Texas. We achieve these goals by establishing relations and cooperation between individuals, organizations, and institutions from the two cities.
We have become part of a powerful global network anchored in formal city-to-city agreements. Eighteen sister cities, strategically positioned throughout the world, translate into long-term relationships that give you international access, opportunities and resources.
To learn more about the Sister Cities Program click on the link below:
- Sales Process
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- 2 years; it isn't mandatory but highly recommended
- There is a 40 dollars annual fee to be part of the organization.