IlliniThon is a year-long fundraising organization benefiting St. John's Children's Hospital of Springfield, Illinois that culminates in a 12-hourstudent-run Dance Marathon every spring. Throughout the duration of the year IlliniThon hosts events on campus and throughout the city of Champaign that engage students at University of Illinois and families that are being treated at St. John's Children's Hospitals.
Big Event 2018 | April 7-8th | 7 pm - 7am
Where Campus Recreation Center East
Urbana, IL Starts 04/07/2018 @ 7:00 PM Ends 7:00 AM
Located in: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Address: 1102 W Gregory Dr, Urbana, IL 61801
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- 3 hours
- CPR at Hermitage Park
- CPR at 4th Annual Englewood...
- CPR at Limestone High School
- CPR at Illinois Caucus for...
- CPR at Thurgood Marshall Library
- CPR at Illini Dance Marathon
- Foglia Family and Youth Center...
- CPR at Langley Church
- Spring Into Summer Family...
- Enlace Chicago Health and...
- CPR at Nathan Davis School
- CPR at 4Men Only Health Fair