Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
In this role you will have the opportunity to engage with the curriculum being developed to ensure that continuing education credit is available for program participants. This will be accomplished by reviewing curriculum to ensure the guidelines are met, facilitating the process for gaining credit issuance approval from governing bodies, and maintaining the documentation necessary to continue this process.
What you will do
- Assist in the development and implementation of programming to ensure compliance with regulators.
- Assist in the monitoring of business activities for compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Ensure operating manuals and procedural documents stay current when regulations change.
- Respond to and initiate inquiries to and from regulatory agencies to gain and maintain approval for credit issuance.
- Complete required compliance documentation.
You have these skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Nonprofit Management or Public Administration
- 3 to 5 years of Federal and/or State grant management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for daily interactions with affiliates, department staff, HFHI field staff & other HFHI departments
- Ability to interpret complex federal regulations and knowledge of accounting, financial analysis and budgeting experience, auditing and government contract experience
- Federal or state grant experience
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Public Advocacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment