Seeking Marketing and Social Media Expert
WhenSat Mar 17, 2018 - Sat Oct 27, 2018
WhereRoswell City Hall38 Hill StreetRoswell, GA 30075
We are a farmers and artisans market in northern Fulton County. We are mostly volunteer-run, save for our part-time market manager. We are looking for someone to help with the marketing responsibilities to make the Roswell Farmers and Artisans Market an even more vibrant and exciting place for locals to visit on Saturday mornings.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Keeping our Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) up to date
- Finding businesses who would be interested in partnering with us to host events at the market
- Helping us to market our SNAP/EBT program in the proper local areas
- Finding business who would allow us to advertise in their offices
- Helping to compose 2 newsletters a month
You need to be someone who can work independently, meet deadlines consistently, and have good written and oral communication skills.
Most work will be done at home. You will need to be able to attend the market at least once a month to meet with management, the board of directors and really understand our market.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 hours/weekly