Volunteer at the Northwest YMCA in our Kids in Motion Junior class!
Kids in Motion is a high-energy class that is physical education at its best. Children learn and use a variety of loco-motor movement skills while developing basic fundamentals like kicking, throwing, catching, jumping, volleying, and striking in a mix of fun group games that foster teamwork and fair play.
Volunteers will help supervise and keep children safe during these high-active group games. Volunteers should be ready to PLAY! Activities will include tag games, parachute activities, dodgeball-style games and all the old PE classics.
Volunteers must be 14 years or older.
Kids In Motion Days & Times:
Kids In Motion Mondays & Wednesdays: 4:00-5:00pm
Kids in Motion Jr. Volunteer opportunities available all year longHow To Apply
To fill out volunteer application:
Click the website link or email Clarissa Tagab-Lebo, NW YMCA Administrative Assistant II.
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1-2 hours a week
- experience in working with children preferred
- Parent's Night Out volunteer
- Change a Kid's Life Forever! -...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Member Services Greeter Volunteer
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Gym Ventures Volunteer
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Basketball Coach Volunteer
- Kids in Motion volunteer
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...