Gym Ventures Volunteer assists with our Gym Ventures class for toddlers and babies with parent. Children are challenged in a safe environment, while exploring basic tumbling, balancing, jumping and climbing skills. Classes include early gymnastics skills and child-parent discovery play time.
We can utilize a Gym Ventures volunteer throughout the year, or anywhere in-between.
You must be 14 years or older to volunteer. Youth can work 2 hour shifts, and maximum 10 hours a week. Adults can work throughout the year, 2-4 hour shifts not more than 10 hours a week.
Gym Ventures Days & Times:
Level 3 (Ages 3-5 years old): Thursday and Saturday: 9:15-10:15am
Level 2 (Ages 18 months-3 years old): Saturday: 10:15-11:30am
Gym Ventures volunteer opportunities available all year longHow To Apply
To fill out volunteer application:
Click the website link or email Clarissa Tagab-Lebo, NW YMCA Administrative Assistant II.
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Youth can work 2 hour shifts, and maximum 10 hour
- experience in working with children preferred
- Parent's Night Out volunteer
- Face Paint and/or Henna Artist...
- Volunteer Basketball Coaches
- Change a Kid's Life Forever! -...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Gym Ventures Volunteer
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Kids in Motion volunteer
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...