Parents' Night Out are held once to twice a month to allow moms and/or dads to have the opportunity to enjoy an evening out while kids have fun at the Y. Each night includes exciting themed event with high-active games, arts and crafts, dinner and a snack.
Volunteers are needed to help out with activities offered to kids, support supervising and keep kids safe.
Must be at least 14 years old.
Parent's Night Out are usually held on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Volunteers can work 2-5 hrs between 3:45 thru 8:15 p.m.
Parents' Night Out volunteer opportunities are available all year long.
- Child Development
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- 2-5 hours between 3:45-8:15pm
- Must have experience in working with children.
- Parent's Night Out volunteer
- Face Paint and/or Henna Artist...
- Volunteer Basketball Coaches
- Change a Kid's Life Forever! -...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Gym Ventures Volunteer
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Kids in Motion volunteer
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...