Volunteer roles and responsibilities include, but not limited, the following:
- Box office: Guest check-in, ticket sales, merchandise sales.
- Production: Venue setup/breakdown, theatre operation, ushers, etc.
- Runners: Assistance to Festival team to complete task as directed on site.
- Photography: Picture taking during assigned events, must bring own equipment and provide all copies to the Festival.
- VR/360º Booth assistant
- Crowd control
While we try our best to assign you to the area you have selected, please note that you may be reassigned to different role as needed.
Volunteer schedules will be available at www.volunteerspot.com . You will be granted access to sign up your shifts after completing the orientation. The following rules must be followed:
- Sign up & complete at least 3 shifts, each shift is about 4 hours.
- Changes/cancellation can be made up to one day prior to your shift day.
- No changes should be made one day prior to your shift day unless it is an emergency.
- Contact the Volunteer Coordinator immediately if you must cancel a shift less than one day prior to your shift day.
- Arrive on time, check-in/out with your Volunteer Coordinator and stay through your entire shift.
- No show will be recorded and will affect your future involvement with the Festival.
- Receive Festival T-shirt which you must wear during your shift.
- Upon completion of each shift you are entitled to watch a film outside your shift time with your guest (based on availability).
- Invitation to Festival team after party (details will be provided).
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Visual Arts
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts of 4 hours each