Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Mentoring a group of children at a group home, shelter, or treatment center for one hour a week through artistic expression
- Supporting children for one-day art events at places like the Phoenix Art Museum, Desert Botanical Gardens, and Arizona Opera
- Assisting children to create, heal, learn and grow during our Summer Camp Series
- Office volunteering, internships, art supply drives, and more
All volunteers start by attending Volunteer Orientation. These one hour, no obligation orientations are held three times each month on the first Monday, first Wednesday, and third Saturday.
Join us to learn how you can give your time to Free Arts and make a difference in the lives of our community’s most vulnerable children. Choose a date below and register today!
Due to facility restrictions, volunteers must be 18+ to work with the children we serve. People under the age of 18 have the opportunity to volunteer in our offices.
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Visual Arts
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour
- Training, Fingerprint Clearance Card, Volunteer Interview