Summer 2018 Volunteer Opportunities for Teens!
Gain work experience and build your resume.
Earn Community Service Hours.
Make new friend and have fun!
- Camp Rivendale at Jenkins Estate- (ages 16-17)
- SafetyTown at Cedar Hills Recreation Center (ages 12-15)
- Leaders In Training Experience (LITE) at Garden Home Recreation Center (ages 14-17)
- Jr Camp Counselors at the HMT Athletic Center and HMT Aquatic Center (ages 14-17)
- Jr Lifeguarding at Aquatic Centers (ages 12+)
- Special Events such as Big Truck Day, Tri4Youth, Party in the Park, and Concerts in the Parks (ages 14+)
For more information about these programs please visit:
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 weeks during the summer