A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving and permanent families for every waiting foster child
A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern who can provide administrative support to the agency’s Volunteer Coordinator.
Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the volunteer/intern will:
- Provide excellent service to prospective volunteers and community partners, via phone, correspondence, and in person.
- Post and recruit people to volunteer positions on Craigslist, 211, United Way, and University listing websites, among other volunteer recruitment and social media websites.
- Speak and perform outreach in the community for volunteers.
- Update and edit job descriptions, which may or may not include merging or eliminating old job descriptions or creating new job descriptions.
- Assist in training, recruiting, and appreciation of duties and time spent.
- Always look for ways we can use volunteers and the gifts/skills they offer.
- Receive first notice of volunteers--being first contact, documenting and updating in Salesforce, building all files needed, and directing to appropriate program or process.
- Build corporate and business partnerships for volunteers and locate opportunities for employees to serve volunteer hours.
- Connect with all programs and communicate with them about their volunteer needs.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-9+ hours a week
- 3-6+ month minimum commitment
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Fundraising Event Planner
- Matching Assistance Program...
- IT Work--Great for High School...
- Agency Marketing Specialist
- Child Matching Event Coordinator
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Family Finding Volunteer
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator
- Child Recruitment Specialist
- Hero For a Day Event Planner
- Princess Event Planner
- Development Funding
- SEO | Digital Marketing...
- FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Appreciation Card Creator
- Media Marketing
- Online Matching Event Coordinator
- Princess Event Developer