Collaborate directly with CEO to push Better World International (BWI) forward and help keep CEO accountable, effective, and focused on the right tasks.
About the Position:
You will be a virtual assistant to the CEO of Better World International; you will become a mastermind of multi-tasking and gain exposure into all areas of the organization.
Right now, we are getting ready to "level up" BWI to the next organizational level. You will play a role in helping with recruitment, fundraising, branding, and organizational efficiency.
We are developing an innovative app for social action (www.thegoodcards.com) and are using cutting-edge technology to scale and increase our impact. We are a team of global Dreamers, who are volunteering our time to literally make this world a better place.
As a Virtual Assistant you will learn...
- How to build a personal brand and create a persona that attracts
- The art of copywriting to get a reply whether by email or social media
- Fundraising strategies and gain knowledge on blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- How to innovatively network to reach any influencer you want
- The art of staying organized and efficient
You will be responsible for...
- Playing a crucial role in Outreach efforts for fundraising, recruitment, sponsorship
- Developing social media strategy and content for the CEO’s personal brand
- Researching and compiling organized and comprehensive results
- Creating personalized and creative email sequences for outreach
- Using Trello for task management and project workflow
- Meeting regularly on Skype for check-ins and delegations
What’s in it for me?
- Work on a cutting-edge project with a team of global Dreamers; changing the world
- You will build skills and expertise in branding and relationship building
- You will master email marketing and how to secure an appointment
- You will gain multi-tasking and versatility skills by helping with various tasks
- Database Administration
- Social Media / Blogging
- Human Resources Assistance
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment