Time Auction is a charity that connects anyone with inspiring leaders while encouraging volunteerism. By volunteering to any charity, one can join remarkable experiences - from power dinners with CEOs to cooking with Michelin-starred chefs.
We're looking for City Launcher to launch Time Auction in their city.
The volunteer City Launcher will operationalize a new Time Auction chapter within their city. It takes a mixture of marketing creativity and pure hustle to bring a new community to life.
If that’s you, get excited!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Researching your city on potential mentors, partners and sponsors for Time Auction
- Creating and executing local marketing strategies to encourage people to volunteer and sign up to Time Auction
- Reaching out to potential mentors to get ready for Time Auction’s launch
- Setting up partnerships with charities, corporates and universities to increase awareness for Time Auction in local communities
- Hosting Time Auction events
- Finding and guiding a team of 2-3 volunteers to run the city operations
WHAT YOU MUST BE:
- A go-getter; You don’t fold under pressure; in fact you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A go-giver; You love helping others; you believe giving and growing makes a meaningful life
- Organized; you are busy but you make it totally manageable; you're able to prioritize and make time for Time Auction
- A people person; You can easily connect and talk to anyone, from our featured guests to our attendees
- Fired up about our mission; You prioritize Time Auction as your personal mission outside of your day job, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- A person of high integrity; You're running the show and we need trust that you've got the best interests of the organization in mind. You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate
- 3+ years of working experience
- Experience in creating, promoting and executing events or building a community
- Successfully executed business development opportunities and negotiating partnerships
- Experience in early startup environment preferred
- BA degree in business, finance or marketing
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 26
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week