Jumpstart is a national early childhood education organization that works towards the day every child in America enters in Kindergarten prepared to succeed. Jumpstart is seeking members to assist with current data management and clerical assistance.
Description: Volunteers are needed to assist with inputing sensitive data into their database, and general administrative assistance. Applicants will be requested to complete the following tasks, previous experience with these tasks are desired;
- Inputting information from paper format into data management systems (Online and Excel)
- Knowledge of types of documents: applications, student and volunteer attendance, student assessments, volunteer feedback, etc. (If training is necessary please specify)
- Checking documents for completion and flag for follow up by staff members
- Helping with filing and file organization
- Assisting with Jumpstart's Summer Project: Print and assemble recruitment packets to be mailed to community partners
Time commitment: 4 hours a week or more, but very flexible during normal business hours (M-F 9am-5pm).
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week or more, but very flexible during n
- Volunteers will be responsible for their own transportation
- Data Entry / Clerical - Jumpstart
- Lead the Way to Adult Employment
- Psychologist/ Therapist - Open...
- Green & Clean a School at RSVP...
- Advocate for Jumpstart
- Data Entry - Journey Out
- Kitchen Prep Lead - L.A. Kitchen
- Easter fun for kids!
- Help Transform the Lives of...
- Advisory Council - Jumpstart
- Help Disabled Vets with...
- Jumpstart Meet & Greet -...