Community Wellness Mentoring Circle
WhenSat Mar 10, 2018 10:00 AM - Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:00 PM
Where19401 NW 27th AveMiami Gardens,, FL 33056
We are looking for volunteers to participate in our Community Wellness Mentoring Circle. We are inviting members of the community to learn with us and beside us. This Wellness Mentoring Circle is a space where adults and young people will grow together.
- This is a wonderful opportunity for Volunteers to Experience the Rising program as a student.
- Learn the importance of creating a safe space for people to express themselves.
- What kind of Listener are you? Learn about your Listening style.
- Experience the Qualities of a Mentor.
- Learn to see and honor the truth about who you are.
- Experience the joy of unplugging by meditating.
- Saturday, March 10, 2018 - Mentorship: Week one, understanding the qualities of a mentor from the perspective of adults and teens.
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 - Stress: Week One - Learning to identify and to be mindful of our stressors.
- Saturday Apri 14, 2018 - Stress: Week two - Learning to release anger and forgive.
- Saturday, April 28, 2018 - Relationship: Week one - understanding the building blocks of a healthy relationship.
- Saturday, May 12, 2018 - Relationship: Week two - resetting the boundaries and definitions of manhood and womanhood
- Saturday, May 26, 2018 - Media Watch: Week one - Understanding that language has power. Words are as powerful as actions.You can volunteer for all six sessions or for the session you are most interested in. We look forward to seeing you. Bring a guest to learn and share with us.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Elder care
- Youth Services
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- one hour