Culturally-appropriate health education materials development
WellShare International is seeking a master's level student to work with a team identifying and developing health education materials. Materials will cover a wide range of topics and geared to community health workers and the communities they serve. Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have experience developing health education materials or delivering health education in diverse communities.
- Master's level students preferred.
- Karen, Somali or Spanish langu age is a plus but not required.
- Work could be done remotely or in the office.
- Days/hours you are available
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment