Catskill Animal Sanctuary is looking for passionate and talented people to intern in the areas of animal care, outreach and special events, development and fundraising, business, and educational programs (including Camp Kindness, Compassionate Cuisine, Tours, and the Vegan Mentor Program). Internships at the Sanctuary offer the unique opportunity of working at one of the country's leading farmed animal sanctuaries. Other potential benefits of an internship at Catskill include:
- Learning from and interacting with our animal residents
- Working with like-minded and committed animal activists
- Gaining experience for future employment and life
- Making professional contacts and references
- Invitations to special events
- Potential for academic credit
Some of these positions are available year round and anybody over the age of 18 is encouraged to apply.
The animals and humans of Catskill Animal Sanctuary need you. Are you ready to be part of our team?
Visit https://casanctuary.org/getinvolved/internships/ to learn more about the available internships and how to apply.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ideal minimum is 2 months