AFFEC is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
AFFEC is looking for someone to research adoption resources for families in all stages of the adoption process including after finalization.
Under the supervision of the Adoption Agency Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Search for support resources for families in the adoption process.
- Create a process manual with contact and application information for each resource.
- Create a searchable family database listing resources by type.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-9+ hours per week
- 3-6 month commitment minimum
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Fundraising Event Planner
- Matching Assistance Program...
- IT Work--Great for High School...
- Agency Marketing Specialist
- Child Matching Event Coordinator
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Family Finding Volunteer
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator
- Child Recruitment Specialist
- Hero For a Day Event Planner
- Princess Event Planner
- Development Funding
- SEO | Digital Marketing...
- FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Appreciation Card Creator
- Media Marketing
- Online Matching Event Coordinator
- Princess Event Developer