We Make Change gives you the power to change the world.
Our platform enables anyone, anywhere to use their skills to make the change they want to see.
We connect purpose-driven individuals with high-impact NGOs to develop projects supporting the causes they care about.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world. By becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen!
We’re looking for a copywriter that can write engaging content that inspires people to make the change they want to see.
This will involve working on a project basis with a range of high-impact not-for-profit organisations and social ventures.
- Writing clear, engaging and inspiring content
- Developing ideas to create inspiring written content
- Working with high-impact organisations to understand their requirements
- Fulfilling project briefs from organisations
- Engaging with individuals supported by these organisations
- The ability to express a message clearly and persuasively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Resilience and the ability to cope with criticism of your work
- Research skills, good general knowledge and an awareness of popular culture
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week or as much as you would like to offer, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As little as 4 hours per week
- Marketing Executive
- Chief Operating Officer
- Project Manager- Universities
- UI/UX Designer
- Salesforce Administrator
- Bid Writer
- Cause Community Manager
- .NET Web Developer
- Community Manager
- Data Analyst
- Newsletter Coordinator
- Java Web Developer
- HR Coordinator
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador