We Make Change gives you the power to change the world.
Our platform enables anyone, anywhere to use their skills to make the change they want to see.
We connect purpose-driven individuals with high-impact NGOs to develop projects supporting the causes they care about.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world. By becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen!
We’re looking for a videographer that can develop informative and engaging videos that inspire people to make the change they want to see.
This will involve working on a project basis with a range of high-impact not-for-profit organisations and social ventures.
- Filming, editing and producing video content
- Developing ideas to create inspiring videos
- Working with high-impact organisations to understand their requirements
- Fulfilling project briefs from organisations
- Engaging with individuals supported by these organisations
- Experience in creating engaging video content
- Ability to film, edit and produce videos
- A good sense of timing and visual awareness
- A mixture of practical and creative skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Patience and concentration
- IT skills
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week or as much as you would like to offer, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As little as 4 hours per week
- Marketing Executive
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- HR Coordinator
- Head of Marketing
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Business Adviser
- Events Manager
- Community Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Java Web Developer
- Bid Writer