In 2018, we host the inaugural event, we call SOL BLUME. This isn't merely a music festival, but it's also a place where like-minded humans can gather to celebrate art, culture, love, social diversity, and good vibes.
Located in the heart of Downtown Sacramento, we plan to bring you the best of today's soul and R&B genres. SOL BLUME is a collaboration brought to you by ENT Legends and CVLT Events. You can find all festival details today at www.solblume.com.
- Volunteers ideally must be 18 years of age or older;
- Can be available for a 4hr.+ shift (snacks and beverages will be provided);
- Shift A - 11AM to 4:30PM
- Shift B - 4PM to 9:30PM
- Shift C - 9PM to 12AM
- Duties include managing recycling & trash within festival plaza with our community partner; for Clean Up Crew Volunteers.
- Duties include assisting with misc. tasks and errands for Production Coordinator & Director and supporting Exec team with backstage and artist support; for Production Volunteers.
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs.; pick 1 out of the 3 shifts available
- Min. of 15 Volunteers needed for Shifts A & B; 20-35 Volunteers needed for Shift C