Maternity Care Coalition in Philadelphia, PA is looking for volunteers to greet visitors, answer the phone, assist with mailings, accept deliveries, support with preparation of various fundraising events, and other duties as assigned. Maternity Care Coalition is open from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday with flexible volunteer hours.
We are looking for volunteers who can commit at least once a week for a minimum of 12 weeks. This is a great way to fulfill volunteer requirements for graduation and gain a behind the scenes view of how a non-profit operates! For more information or to sign up to volunteer, contact Samantha Jeune at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be comfortable interacting with others from diverse backgrounds
- Must be comfortable answering phone calls
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least 4 hours a week
- Must complete clearances (which will be paid for by MCC).