The primary objective of this internship is to gain experience in working with our Project Life/Group Violence Initiative Street Coordinator in an Administrative role.
Primary duties will consist of learning about the justice system, assisting with client intake, and organizing case files. Responsibilities may include data entry, filing, and reporting and collection data.
Qualifications desired are:
Currently pursuing an AA degree or Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice or related field.
Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel Spreadsheets.
Good communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Must be friendly and positive attitude with good problem solving skills.
The ability to effectively handle difficult situations/ conversations diplomatically.
Experience in writing reports, organizing paper work, and performing other administrative tasks assigned by supervisor.
3 Months Commitment required; 8-12 hours a week, weekday availability 8am-4pm.
- Legal (General)
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Relationship Building
- Conflict Resolution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 Months required; 8-12 hours on weekdays
- Criminal Justice Interest
- Receptionist Volunteer
- Community Health Worker (CHW)...
- Fare For All Assistants for Food...
- Criminal Justice Intern
- Mobile Food Shelf Drivers (21+)
- Grocery Shopping Volunteer (with...
- Fit4Fun Family Event with Open...
- National Night Out Festivities...
- Volunteer Coordination -...
- Food Shelf Data Entry & Customer...
- Health Screening for Hmong,...
- Computer Lab Coach
- Social Work Summer Intern
- Hospitality Greeter
- Children's Book Shelf Reader
- Food Shelf Volunteer
- Gardening Volunteer
- Produce Distribution Outdoor...
- Nutrition Education Volunteer