The primary objective of this internship is to gain experience in working with our Project Life/Group Violence Initiative Street Coordinator in an Administrative role.
Primary duties will consist of learning about the justice system, assisting with client intake, and organizing case files. Responsibilities may include data entry, filing, and reporting and collection data.
Qualifications desired are:
Currently pursuing an AA degree or Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice or related field.
Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel Spreadsheets.
Good communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Must be friendly and positive attitude with good problem solving skills.
The ability to effectively handle difficult situations/ conversations diplomatically.
Experience in writing reports, organizing paper work, and performing other administrative tasks assigned by supervisor.
3 Months Commitment required; 8-12 hours a week, weekday availability 8am-4pm.
- Legal (General)
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Relationship Building
- Conflict Resolution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 Months required; 8-12 hours on weekdays
- Criminal Justice Interest
- Community Health Outreach...
- Fare For All Assistants for Food...
- Project Life/Group Violence...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Grocery Shopping Volunteer (with...
- Volunteer Resources - Outreach...
- Food Shelf Data Entry & Customer...
- Health Screening for Hmong,...
- Computer Lab Coach
- Client and Family Services...
- Hospitality Greeter Volunteer
- Children's Book Shelf Reader
- Food Shelf Assistant
- May is Mental Health Awareness...
- Produce Distribution Outdoor...
- Nutrition Education Volunteer
- NorthPoint Breathe Free North -...