To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
- Executive assistants are expected to put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Executive assistants must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required
Do you know what harmful contaminants are in your water? How it gets there? What effect it has on your families and environment? Save the Water(tm) (STW(tm)) is the one looking for answers.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm)because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
This role reports directly to the Executive Assistant with a dotted line to the President, the successful hire is responsible for helping the organization to identify major donors within the United States specifically in the state of Florida.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and donors.
- Identify the potential donor companies/ individuals and maintain a database for the same.
- The desirable candidate must be capable of cultivating prospects and building a long-lasting relationship with the donor.
- Call or email the donors whenever required, generally during US daytime hours.
- Responds to donor inquiries (by email and phone) in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date donor contact and biographical information.
- Demonstrate a keen sense of curiosity for donors - seeking to "crack the code" of what compels each donor to give substantially by asking the right questions - and able to personally adapt as needed to meet the needs of donors.
- The capacity to develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with donors, volunteers, Board of Directors, and staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with volunteers and in the nonprofit/fundraising environment.
- Proficiency in English.
- Cheerful, outgoing personality and great telephone "presence".
- Proficiency in creating and editing documents using google documents & spreadsheets and utilizing gmail for electronic mail communications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather, analyze and summarize information including numerical and financial data.
- Strong people skills, as well as customer service and data entry experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com (c) 2018.
- Executive Admin
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum 5 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Fundraising Associate Director,...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Fundraising Associate: Grants...
- Fundraising Associate Director...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Fundraising Project Leader...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...
- Fundraising Associate, Corporate...