To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Project Leaders are expected to put in a minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Project Leaders must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm)because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
The Role :
Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Fundraising Project Leader. If you are passionate about Fundraising and you relate to our organization’s goals, then become part of our organization. All Project Leader positions are remote/virtual opportunities. Reach out to us at email@example.com.
What you will be responsible for.....
- Managing a team of 3-5 volunteers and holding them accountable for their work
- Strategize and develop fundraising programs to engage private donors & prospects
- Contribute to implementation of fundraising programs and projects
- Assist in hiring and training new volunteers
- Conducting monthly/weekly team meetings
Your Take Away.....
- Chance to develop or master your professional skills
- Advance your knowledge on fund development & public relations
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have....
- Good writing and editing skills
- Willingness to learn
- Focused attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to handle multiple projects and with an ability to focus on details
- Effective oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner
- Demonstrated project coordination or management skills
- Bachelor's degree completed
- At least 3 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience
Candidates from all backgrounds like Marketing & Sales, Business Development, Corporate Communication, Content Writers, Project Managers are welcome to apply. (c) 2018.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 8 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Marketing Associate: Supporter...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Fundraising Project Leader: Grants
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Marketing Associate Director:...
- Marketing Associate: Branding
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Marketing Associate: Trend...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...