Seaport Hospice is looking for Hairstylists and Barbers
2 people are interested
Seaport Hospice is looking for individuals who are looking to volunteer their time to help put a smile on the face of our wonderful patients. If you are a licensed cosmetologist or stylist, please consider joining the Seaport team and providing hair and beauty care to our wonderful patients!
About Seaport Home Health and Hospice
5473 Kearny Villa Rd. #100, San Diego, CA 92123, US
Our Mission is to provide life-changing care to our patients and their families. We care for our patients as members of our own family. We listen, we adapt and we serve them on their journey. Our Hospice team provides specialized holistic care for our patients and their families to meet their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs. Our Heartbeat is what unites each member of the Seaport team. It is the why behind everything we do. While each of us brings a different perspective and background, there are a few common threads that distinguish our ministry.
Our Core Values as an organization drive every decision and process we have here at Seaport. We celebrate success, welcome accountability, possess a passion for learning and love one another. We take intelligent risks, take ownership for our decisions and put our employees’ welfare first so they are energized and empowered to provide life-changing service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The challenge of meaningful work
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action
- An environment where you are expected to be yourself and then to push yourself to be the best
- An ability to grow professionally- we want to see you succeed and move forward
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work, regardless of your role
- A spirit of collaboration and flexibility
- A passion for building and improving upon yourself and our team
- The ability to contribute and make a difference- we are a results driven company
We'll work with your schedule.
All of San Diego CountySan Diego, CA 92123
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training