The KRMC Gift Boutique is operated entirely by a dedicated group of volunteers. These volunteers run the register, order, and stock all of the merchandise.
Gift Boutique volunteers have excellent customer service skills. These volunteers are enthusiastic, dedicated, and team oriented. They are committed to providing a memorable shopping experience to everyone who visits the KRMC Gift Boutique.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Sales Process
- Patient Care
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4.5 hours per week
- PCU/3N Comfort Care Volunteer
- 2E/2S Comfort Care Volunteer
- 2C/2N Comfort Care Volunteer
- Information Desk Volunteer
- MPC Information Desk Volunteer
- HMC Information Desk Volunteer
- Gift Boutique Volunteer
- Cancer Center Comfort Care...
- Imaging Center Information Desk...
- ED Comfort Care Volunteer
- CDU/3S Comfort Care Volunteer
- Main Lobby Information Desk...
- Surgery Information Desk Volunteer
- Pre Op Comfort Care Volunteer