Hospital buildings can be confusing places. Add on the fear and concern that may accompany a hospital visit and it may be difficult for patients or visitors to easily find their way around.
As a main lobby information desk volunteer, you will ease some of the stress with a cheerful and welcoming demeanor.
Information desk volunteers are specially trained to provide world class customer service to patients, visitors, and guests at Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC). These volunteers are enthusiastic, dedicated, and team oriented. They are committed to providing a warm welcome to everyone who visits KRMC.
Information desk volunteers assist at information desks, help people find their way around the hospital, and deliver flowers and gifts.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4.5 hours per week
- PCU/3N Comfort Care Volunteer
- 2E/2S Comfort Care Volunteer
- 2C/2N Comfort Care Volunteer
- Information Desk Volunteer
- MPC Information Desk Volunteer
- HMC Information Desk Volunteer
- Gift Boutique Volunteer
- Cancer Center Comfort Care...
- Imaging Center Information Desk...
- ED Comfort Care Volunteer
- CDU/3S Comfort Care Volunteer
- Main Lobby Information Desk...
- Surgery Information Desk Volunteer
- Pre Op Comfort Care Volunteer