To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Project Leaders are expected to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Project Leaders must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW (tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org.
Support the Social Media Group by managing a team of volunteers that is focused on creating engaging and educational social media content.
What you will be responsible for...
- Manage on average 5 to 6 volunteers within the Content team, holding them accountable for their work.
- Plan and conduct weekly team meetings - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Social Media Associates on Content team.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a positive company image by managing communication strategies and tactics that promote related products and services, organizational developments such as new business ventures and support overall brand positioning and messaging.
- Plan and implement external communications initiatives that support Save The Water(tm)
- Provide monthly report of your team’s progress to the Director of Marketing & Social Media.
- Attend monthly Marketing & Social Media group meeting.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away...
- Chance to develop and master your professional & leadership skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have...
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously. Requires self-direction and must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Experience with social media platforms required.
- Experience with Hootsuite a plus.
- Bachelor's degree completed
- At least 3 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 8 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Fundraising Associate Director,...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Fundraising Associate: Grants...
- Fundraising Associate Director...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Fundraising Project Leader...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...
- Fundraising Associate, Corporate...