Comfort care volunteers are trained to meet and exceed the comfort needs of our patients at Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC). These volunteers are enthusiastic, dedicated, and patient oriented. They are committed to attending to the comfort needs of the patients at KRMC.
Comfort care volunteers assist on inpatient units and in the Emergency Department. They conduct comfort rounds, read to patients, play games with patients, and respond to call lights.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4.5 hours per week
- PCU/3N Comfort Care Volunteer
- 2E/2S Comfort Care Volunteer
- 2C/2N Comfort Care Volunteer
- Information Desk Volunteer
- MPC Information Desk Volunteer
- HMC Information Desk Volunteer
- Gift Boutique Volunteer
- Cancer Center Comfort Care...
- Imaging Center Information Desk...
- ED Comfort Care Volunteer
- CDU/3S Comfort Care Volunteer
- Main Lobby Information Desk...
- Surgery Information Desk Volunteer
- Pre Op Comfort Care Volunteer