Website and Graphic Designer
Impact area: Mental, emotional and relational health
Desired level of commitment: 3 months or longer
Duration: Ongoing opportunity
Age requirement: 18
Tasks may include:
- Redesign a website for a small parachurch organization
- Transfer website to Wordpress
- Setup an online contact and appointment system
- Build an online registration and payment system for conferences
- Help achieve a consistent branding across all materials
- Revamp publications for the organization
- Create graphics for social media, conferences, and seminars
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Own a computer capable of doing web design
- Good sense of of graphic arts and web design
- Be able to train the organization's staff on maintaining their website
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Front Desk Assistant for...
- Community Meal Assistant
- Worship Musician at Street...
- Food Pantry Pick-Up and Delivery...
- Food Pantry Vehicle Loader
- Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Website and Graphic Designer
- Medical Professionals/Students...
- Intake Assistant for Health...
- Worship Musician for...
- Event Marketing Assistant for...
- Food and Clothing Distributor at...
- Event Registration Assistant for...
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Prayer Provider for Women...
- Food Pantry Inventory Assistant
- Childcare Assistant
- Assistant to the Lead Teacher
- Childcare Assistant for Mothers...