To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''email@example.com" to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Associates must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm)because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Supports the Marketing group and Partnerships team in establishing temporary and ongoing relationships with like-minded for-profit and nonprofit organizations to support the project's goals and overall mission of Save the Water(tm).
What you will be responsible for:
- Business research and communication to identify potential business partners.
- Conduct ongoing communication with partners to develop deeper working relationships.
- Maintain proper communication standards with integrated internal teams to promote organisational objectives.
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting and weekly Partnership meetings. May also be required to attend other team meetings, as requested.
- Report to Project Leader for the given project team.
- Complete the PWR at least on a weekly basis.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away:
- Chance to develop or master your professional skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- minimum of 5 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Marketing Associate: Supporter...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Fundraising Project Leader: Grants
- Marketing Associate Director:...
- Marketing Associate: Branding
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Social Media Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Publishing Associate: Researcher...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Education Project Leader: Editor...
- Associate Director: Education -...
- Publishing Associate: SEO...
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Fundraising Associate: Grants
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...