To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
- This is a volunteer opportunity and as an Associate Director you are required to contribute a minimum of 10 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Associate directors must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm)because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Manages and supports the outreach team for planning and implementation of all strategic partnerships, public awareness and business relationships. Communicate the organization's purpose and activities, as well as developing and promoting the mission.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Director of Marketing in growing nonprofit organization.
- Manage an average of 6 to 8 volunteers and interns.
- Responsible for promoting brand equity, increasing website traffic and development of followers in order to obtain advertising sponsors and donations.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with the managing marketing strategies and campaigns to promote organizational events, causes and awareness efforts - including campaigns, events, digital marketing (Google AdWords), and PR.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects through proofreading all marketing communications & presentations.
- Work closely with Social Media Group, Fundraising Group, and the Publishing Group to ensure all campaigns are executed successfully.
- Responsible for assisting the Branding & Partnerships Project Leaders in the development and management of effective public relations and marketing plans. This includes supporting celebrity handling logistics, press kits, contest winners and planning of PR related/hosted events.
- Manage and keep operational documents current.
- Assist in developing procedures & documents for the organization.
- Plan and conduct bi-weekly meetings with Project Leaders - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Project Leaders.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away:
- Chance to develop or master your professional & leadership skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have:
- Experience managing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Knowledge in SEO best practices is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
- Associate degree (or currently enrolled in degree program) or comparable work experience.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 10 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Marketing Associate: Supporter...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Marketing Associate Director:...
- Marketing Associate: Branding
- Fundraising Associate: Grants...
- Fundraising Associate Director...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Social Media Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Publishing Associate: Researcher...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Education Project Leader: Editor...
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Fundraising Project Leader...
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...