To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''email@example.com" to your address book or safe list.
This is a volunteer opportunity and as a Project Leader you are required t contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Project Leaders must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm)because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Leads the Partnerships team in establishing temporary and ongoing relationships with like-minded for-profit and nonprofit organizations to support the projects, goals and overall mission of Save the Water(tm).
What you will be responsible for:
- Manage on average 2-3 volunteers within the Partnership team, holding them accountable for their work.
- Write, plan and implement business, community and public organization to achieve partnerships with Save the Water(tm)’s cause and mission.
- Plan and conduct weekly team meetings - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Marketing Associates on Partnership team.
- Works closely with the Fundraising Group to improve fundraising.
- Works closely with the Publishing Group to develop external communication.
- Provide monthly report of your team’s progress to the Director of Marketing.
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away:
- Chance to develop or master your professional & leadership skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction and must demonstrate effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 8 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Marketing Associate: Supporter...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Marketing Associate Director:...
- Marketing Associate: Branding
- Fundraising Associate: Grants...
- Fundraising Associate Director...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Social Media Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Publishing Associate: Researcher...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Education Project Leader: Editor...
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Fundraising Project Leader...
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...