To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Project Leader you are required to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Project leaders must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Supports the Marketing Group and manages the Supporter Profiling team. Identifies categories of supporters, in order to better tailor the Organization’s news, offers, calls to action and advertisements to suit supporters’ needs. Assists the Fundraising Group in understanding donor base and optimizing campaigns to increase donations.
What you will be responsible for:
- Manage on average 2-3 volunteers within the Supporter Profiling team, holding them accountable for their work.
- Responsible for analyzing Google AdWords campaigns, social media followers and website traffic in order to determine supporter and donor needs.
- Assists Marketing Group in developing A/B tests on AdWords and email campaigns.
- Plan and conduct weekly team meetings - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Marketing Associates on Supporter Profiling team.
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away:
- Chance to develop or master your professional & leadership skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have:
- Experience with Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Analytics required.
- Google AdWords Search Certification or Google AdWords Analytics Certification a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Has self-direction and demonstrated effective oral communication skills and
- Has ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Bachelor's degree completed
- At least 3 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Google Apps
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 8 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Fundraising Associate Director,...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Fundraising Associate: Grants...
- Fundraising Associate Director...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Fundraising Project Leader...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...
- Fundraising Associate, Corporate...