Helping Hands Volunteer (Manitowoc County)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Are you looking for a rewarding way to make a difference?
Aurora at Home is in need of hospice volunteers. Volunteers help by:
- Visiting hospice patients in their own homes, in and around the area.
- Reading, holding a hand, chatting, playing games or just watching TV with the patient, anything a good neighbor might do!! Volunteers do not transport or do personal cares
- Specially trained/licensed volunteers can provide special assistance to patients such as massage therapy, pet therapy, music therapy or hair cuts
- Volunteers are needed weekly depending on patient need for a couple of hours each visit. The commitment is not time consuming; services are not always needed every week.
- Training is provided. No nursing experience needed.
We hope you will join us on this rewarding path. Please contact Miranda Gage at
920-412-6359 or email Miranda.Gage@Aurora.org for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
5000 Memorial DrTwo Rivers, WI 54241
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible, we will work with your schedule