Helping Hands Hospice Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
931 Discovery RdGreen Bay, WI 54311
Are you looking for a rewarding way to make a difference in the community?
Aurora at Home is in need of hospice volunteers. Duties include:
- Visiting hospice patients in their own homes, in and around the area.
- Reading, holding a hand, chatting, playing games or just watching TV with the patient, anything a good neighbor might do!! Volunteers do not transport or do personal cares.
- Licensed volunteers can provide specialized assistance such as massage therapy, pet therapy or hair cuts.
- Musicians can brighten patient's and families day by performing or singing.
- Volunteers are needed weekly depending on patient need for a couple of hours each visit. The commitment is not time consuming; services are not always needed every week.
- Training is provided. No nursing experience needed.
We hope you will join us on this rewarding path. Please contact Miranda Gage at
920-412-6359 or email Miranda.Gage@Aurora.org for more information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We will work with your schedule
Report this opportunity