This volunteer opportunity would be great for someone who is interested in not only making an impact on the lives of local Dallas children, but also for someone who wants to gain real-world experience in a nationally recognized nonprofit agency. The position is very broad for a reason, as our needs change on a regular basis! Of course, we will cater the position to our needs as well as the volunteers' skill set and interests. In other words, we are very flexible and would love to work with you!
As an administrative volunteer, you may be asked to complete the following tasks at various times:
- Assist with general fundraising efforts which includes but is not limited to event planning, donor prospecting and communications, general marketing, donor relations, volunteer recruitment, and/or community outreach.
- Managing of calendars, emails, phone calls, and data information
- Perform basic administrative duties such as writing thank you cards, organizing spreadsheets, and providing research.
Ideally, the volunteer would commit to at least one day a week for a year or more, but we are certainly flexible. This opportunity would be completed in our Irving, TX office during normal business hours (M-F 8:30am-5pm)
- Office Reception
- Donor Management
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Ideally a long-term volunteer
- In-office during normal business hours