A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern to market the agency in a way that engages more families connect with our agency to start the adoption process.
Under the supervision of Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Research and understand the best way to create awareness in potential adoptive families.
- Engage with community partners who support our mission to provide awareness.
- Create a marketing plan using available resources.
- Office Management
- Internet Research
- Public Speaking
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-9+ hours per week
- Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-343-2856
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Fundraising Event Planner
- Matching Assistance Program...
- IT Work--Great for High School...
- Agency Marketing Specialist
- Child Matching Event Coordinator
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Family Finding Volunteer
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator
- WordPress Volunteers Needed!...
- Princess Event Planner
- Development Funding
- SEO | Digital Marketing...
- FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Appreciation Card Creator
- SEO Volunteer Needed
- Media Marketing
- Online Matching Event Coordinator
- Princess Event Developer