Purpose: The Red Cross provides assistance to those affected by fire, severe weather, and other disasters. Become a caseworker. Assist those affected by disasters in your community. Primary responsibilities:
* Provide recovery support to disaster clients
* Conduct initial client interviews; open cases
* Assess qualifications for direct client assistance
* Follow-up casework to guide client through recovery process
* Provide information or referrals to other community resources
* Document assistance provided
Apply to volunteer with the Red Cross at the following link: http://rdcrss.org/1jwIkp1
Click apply now and create an account in Volunteer Connection. Complete the volunteer orientation modules. Concurrently, you will need to consent to a background check.
When all that's completed, we'll call you for an intake interview, and place you in the need of ours that fits your interests and skills best!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Preparedness Educator
- Disaster Mental Health
- Client Recovery Caseworker
- Recruitment Volunteer
- Community Engagement Volunteer
- Restoring Family Links Outreach
- Services to Armed Forces:...
- Disaster Health Services
- Donor Ambassador
- Emergency Services Dispatch
- Home Fire Campaign Volunteer
- Recognition Volunteer
- Recruitment Lead
- MEPS (Military Entrance...
- Pillowcase Project Presenter
- Disaster Action Team (DAT) member