Become a Public Health Emergency Volunteer
58 people are interested
Are you able to give a small amount of your time now so that our community can be better prepared in the event of a public health emergency?
Volunteers are needed for a variety of tasks, such as:
- Trainings and exercises
- Setting up and staffing Points of Dispensing (PODs)
- Staffing call centers and Volunteer Reception Centers (VRCs)
- Working as an interpreter
- Providing public health response support
Experience in healthcare is not necessary.
More opportunities with Marciopa County Department of Public Health Office of Preparedness & Response
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Maricopa CountywidePhoenix, AZ 85012
- Disaster Response
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours per year
- Active Volunteer Trainings and Opportunities