WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where720 N. Denning DrWinter ParkWinter Park, FL 32789
PROGRAMS INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Summary: This is a part time unpaid intern position requiring a minimum 15 hours per week over 13 weeks (200 hours). The programs intern will report to the Programs Director. The objective of the programs intern is to provide support to programs department including DeafVoice, Aspire to Hire, and StepAhead, by establishing clear and efficient procedures.
- Acquire a complete understanding of the inner workings of the programs department and the necessity of each staff position
- Evaluate procedures for maximum outcomes and efficiencies
- Gain an understanding of the relationship between funding and program design
- Meet benchmarks assigned by the Programs Director
- Adhere to assigned deadlines
- Meet with the Programs Director on a weekly basis for professional development
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Must be a self-starter and take the initiative
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Proficiency office support technology, particularly Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Pursuing a degree or certificate in Nonprofit Management, Public Administration, Health Administration, Health Sciences, Social Work, or other related field preferred but not required.
To Apply: Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to:
Stevey Panton, Volunteer Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jascinth Lawrence, Programs Director, email@example.com
Persons with disabilities strongly encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon requests to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Program Management
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- minimum 15 hr/wk over 13 weeks or 200 hours