Foundations to Freedom Intern
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where720 N. Denning DrWinter ParkWinter Park, FL 32789
ACCESSIBILITY INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Summary: This is a part time unpaid intern position requiring a minimum 20 hours per week over 13 weeks. The accessibility intern will report to the Operations Director. The objective of the accessibility intern is to provide support to our accessibility department matching and distributing equipment to those receiving our services.
- Make reminder calls for next day accessibility appointments. Any questions, new requests, etc. should be forward to the Accessibility Specialist.
- Assemble folders for next day appointments
- Map next day appointments for each Technician evenly dividing appointments
- Track equipment needed for upcoming Accessibility appointments and email list to Operations Director
- Enter Techs consumer contact notes from Excel form into consumer file in COMS
- Review return paperwork from technicians ensuring everything needed has been completed and returned.
- Contact Wait List outside of funding parameters and assign donations for other equipment
- Track documents from Techs such as consumer paperwork, consumer contact notes, scopes of work, materials lists and drawings and provide list periodically to Operations Director
- Meet with the Operations Director on a weekly basis for professional development
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Proficiency in office support technology, particularly Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Pursuing a degree or certificate in Nonprofit Management, Public Administration, Health Administration, Health Sciences, Social Work, or other related field preferred but not required.
To Apply: Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to:
Stevey Panton, Volunteer Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with disabilities strongly encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon requests to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 20 hours per week over 13 weeks