First Love Yourself is a nonprofit dedicated to promoting self-love and social justice. We accomplish this by developing and implementing social-emotional learning curricula centered around self-love skills such as positive self-talk, mindfulness, and body love.
FLY is looking for an individual that is passionate about our cause and working with people to become our Volunteer Coordinator. As a Volunteer Coordinator you will:
- Sourcing and recruiter volunteers through various platforms
- Collecting information on availability and skills
- Communicate frequently with volunteers to ensure proper placement and retention
- Engage in community outreach
- Any other activities related to program development.
If you are committed to self-love and social justice, reach out to Head of Curriculum Development, Lannon Gustafson, to schedule an interview.
- Child Development
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18