First Love Yourself is a nonprofit dedicated to promoting self-love and social justice. We accomplish this by developing and implementing social-emotional learning curricula centered around self-love skills such as positive self-talk, mindfulness, and body love.
FLY is looking to develop a team of individuals that are passionate about our cause to become a part of our recruitment team. As a team we will:
- Reach out to after-school programs in the area as possible sites for curriculum
- Make and continue existing relationships with schools in the Sacramento area
- Help spread the mission of FLY in the Sacramento area
- Engage in community outreach
- Any other activities related to program development.
If you are committed to self-love and social justice, reach out to Head of Curriculum Development, Lannon Gustafson, to schedule an interview.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18