The power of music is magical.
Singing is engaging, especially in the lives of patients dealing with Alzheimer's or Dementia.
Songs can shift a mood, manage stress and even alleviate pain.
It can even help someone recall memories and emotions.
- You don't have to have a great voice. In fact, you don't even need to sing. Can you press 'play' on a CD player, or find songs on your I phone.
- Come alone, or as a team.
- If you are willing, your time will be greatly appreciated.
There are patients waiting in your community.
Contact me to find out more about this amazing opportunity.
- Electronic Instrument
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- once or more monthly, about 1 to 1.5 hours
- TB test (provided by company) Free training provided