Teen Line is a nonprofit, community-based organization that runs a confidential hotline for teens which operates every evening from 6:00pm to 10:00pm PST. It is our mission to provide personal teen-to-teen education and support before problems become a crisis. No problem is too small, too large, or too shocking for the Teen Line volunteers. Issues that teenagers are dealing with include abuse, depression, divorce, bullying, anxiety, gangs, gender identity, homelessness, pregnancy, relationships, sexuality, violence, substance abuse, self harm, and suicide.
Teen Line also offers message boards, outreach programs and parent workshops. For more information please visit, https://teenlineonline.org/
What We Need Help With
- Filming and editing videos for social media content. Video ideas we have in mind will be used to help educate teens about Teen Line and promote our hotline services.
- We are looking for short, fun, approachable and educational videos that can reach our 13-17 year old demographic.
- Volunteer must have own equipment.
Please note our office is located in Los Angeles, CA. We are looking for someone who can come out at least once a month to film and produce a video. Shooting times range from M-F after 5pm.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Once a month, M-F after 5pm
- Volunteer must own equipment