Support and encourage Step Up teens as they learn more about professional occupations. The purpose of this conference is to expose our Step Up teens to professional roles within different industries. This is a one-day mentoring opportunity and we are looking to secure female volunteers who are available from 9am-3pm.
What to expect:
- a day of inspiration bringing together Step Up teens & professional women mentors
- facilitated workshops encouraging Step Up teens, with the help of their mentors, to explore personal dreams, passions and goals, and to discover tools to transform those passions and purpose into a reality in preparation for their future self to be their best self.
We are looking for mentors who:
- a female professional with an interest and passion for mentorship
- available to mentor for the entire day (9:00am - 3:00pm)
- inspire to empower the next generation of professional women
If you are interested in participating tickets can be purchased for $25 on our website at
Step Up is a national, non-profit organization that works to propel teen girls from under-resourced communities to become confident, college-bound, career-focused, and ready to join the next generation of professional women.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22